Do you know the fuel dumping strategy to score cheap flights? Have you ever tried couch surfing? Diana and Hope are the sister duo behind the MVMT travel blog and they’ll take us through these travel hacks and more in today’s episode.
Diana is a former attorney who quit her job to pursue a life of travel and entrepreneurship. Hope is a college student who has done her fair share of international travel and budget travel.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why Diana quit her job as an attorney to follow her passions
- How she prepared financially to quit her job
- How she makes money to sustain her travels
- How Hope travels cheaply as a college student
- What fuel dumping is and how you can use it to score cheap flights
- What couch surfing is really like and Hope’s best couchsurfing experiences
- Why Hope is finishing her college degree even though she wants to be an entrepreneur
Iceland Air Stopover
NYC Weekend Trip for $20
Finding Cheap Flights
Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel by Rolf Potts **so good
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – Course by blogger Michelle Schroeder-Gardner
Discuss this episode further in our Private Facebook Group for the Fire Drill Podcast community!
- Request an invite to the group HERE
Join the FIRE crew and change your life
Subscribe and get emails about new episodes of FIRE Drill Podcast.