Miss Mazuma is a flight attendant on the way to Financial Independence. This is one story you don’t want to miss. Everything was going well until quite suddenly she woke up in the middle of a divorce, underwater on most of her rental properties, and struggling to make sense of how it all went wrong. Miss Mazuma is proof FIRE is attainable for everyone if you’re willing to make the sacrifices. Today she is living a life she once thought she might not get to have.
In this episode you will learn:
- The series of unfortunate events that led to losing her properties
- What it’s like to hike the Camino de Santiago
- The value of introspection
- A discussion on the challenges of going for FIRE at different ages and stages of life
- Miss Mazuma’s current and future plans
Join our private Facebook group to continue the discussion. It’s invite only, but click the link below to join for the low, low price of free!
Get the invite here!